Below I have listed the scars I have on my body and how they go there.
- A scar on my chest below my left breast. (That story is going to have to wait for another time.)
- Way too many facial scars (from teenage acne and having a hair spray can in a fire pit blow up in my face.
- A big scar on my left knee from a serious leg infection that almost ended up with the loss of my leg.
- Various scares on my head from blows to the head.
- Many scars on my hands and arms, some from fights with my brother.
- Hernia scars from a double hernia operation.
- One at the base of my back from a surgery to repair a herniated disc I damaged during a climb in the mountains.
- Several scars on my legs from really stupid childhood pranks and dares that went bad.