Friday, December 21, 2012

Goal #2021: Eat a McRib Sandwich from McDonalds

As a general rule, I usually refuse to eat anything from McDonalds, and I mean ANYTHING!  But I discovered something that even I can't resist. It's called the McRib sandwich. I just can’t say no to that morsel from heaven.

The BBQ sauce is sooooo good and the meat like substance is so tender. But of course, I generally like almost anything that is an "extruded" product. (Yes, yes, yes. I know. That extruded stuff is probably going to kill me but we all have to go sooner or later don't we.) I always have them go heavy on the onions.
 
I don’t know what part of the animal they make those “ribs” from (many of my friends doubt there is any real meat in these “rib” sandwiches). I’m not sure but I don’t think it comes from any animals on the endangered species list and I feelfairly confident that it doesn't come from a creature with more than 4 legs, but I won't bet on that. My mom always told me, "What you don't know won't hurt you," and that seems like pretty good advice in this case. But whatever they make that rib like meat substance from, it’s awfully good tasting stuff. Keep'em coming McDs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment